- Most elements of our website do not require visitors to provide personal information.
- You may choose to submit your contact details to us via the in-home request form or one of our contact forms. The information provided on these forms will not be shared without your permission with anyone outside of Never Clean Again and are used solely for the purposes outlined on each form.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
- We do not rent or sell whatever information you may provide to other companies or individuals. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which the Company or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of users who visited our website during March, or how many users clicked on a particular icon.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- We may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of our website. For instance, this data helps us determine how often users proceed further into our website from the home page, and how many leave our website directly.
Changes to This Policy
- If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us anytime, according to the details shown on our “Contact Us” page.